Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 23:08:28 -0400
HI

The manga really needs a jumpstart series of eps to get things going
again.  I thin EX-D and Sakura Wars have been a big distraction.  We
need to meet Bell's father (and put to rest all those speculations).
We started to meet other members of Keichii and Urd's immediate family,
we need to see some people important also (how about Skuld's possible
significant revelations?).  This remake of a kinda sappy 80's science
fiction is boring.  Look at all the discussion just with Belldandy
briefly dressing quite provocative that was generated.  We had a lot
of discussion when Keichii's parents showed up, but that story line
was dropped rather quickly unfortunately.  I rember some comments
Keichii made in the starting chapters about the little (is it really
little?) town he comes from, I could see a long road trip going up
to Keichii's old stomping grounds (and maybe some girls that were
attracted but did not say anything when he was there) and we only
know that he has sister (couldn't there be other siblings?)  There
were a lot of story lines that were dropped over the years that they
could pick up on and I hope they do.

Dave M.

David wrote:
> I do notice the discussion on this list died down to nothing of the past
> few months...

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited