Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 21:49:23 -0400
The manga appears in the Manga Afternoon once a month in 10 or 11 issues.
Their

used to be several sites that offered translated scripts for those of us that
functionally illiterate in japanese, but they have all dried up.  I sometimes
will scan down and post on my website some exceptional panels (but I don't
have the on-line storage capacity to show the whole thing, as well as being
afoul of a lot of copyrights).  The story line for the latest chapters have
been pretty slow and the artwork pretty unremarkable.  The last bit of
excitement was when Belldandy showed (through demonic interference) her
sexually aggressive side with a change of Battle costume that was quite
breathtaking (I see Keichii talking in his sleep....Those boots, Those boots).

Dave M.

Gavin Lee wrote:
> Just wondering if the AMG manga is published every week or month in Japan...
> If every week I wouldv'e excpected more of a discussion on this message
> list...

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited