Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from "Rax" <rax.paul@eudoramail.com>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:38:30 -0700
Well there goes another one.....
---
"Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there
are gods. Gods or no gods do not matter that is
what makes life what it is.... "
                 -- Yoshi Toranaga Noh Minowara
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized (anime-ized).
Your visual and audible distinctiveness  will be added
to our own. You will adapt to being collected and
viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                      --- Lord GrrDraxin - The Lost God
Copyright  1999-2003 GrrDraxin Industries
Under HEAVY Re-Design && Repair ^_^;
www.projectogddess.cjb.net

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 06:27:23
 S L i M wrote: