Re: Um, Alive?

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.org>
subject Re: Um, Alive?
date Sun, 6 Apr 2003 01:41:56 +0800
> From: "David Mandalis" <mandalis@earthlink.net>
> Scott Kniffin wrote:
> > looked like little action figures of SD Megami characters in racing
> > outfits.  What are these and are they legitimate AMG stuff or just
another
> > goofy, copyright infringing knock off from outside Japan?
>
> I've got a set that I picked up via a vendor at a con and bidding on
> ebay.  they are legit and are pretty nice.

They are legit Japanese UFO Catcher goods.  I got the whole
set on UFO Catcher machine in Tokyo in January.

> The only reason I haven't posting anything lately is that
> I still waiting for my March copy of Afternoon.

March ??  Fujisan is that late ?  I got the May issue
already.

> I saw a fan sub of YUA live action just recently....it was
> pretty bad.  I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

Most manga turns live action TV drama are bad, IMHO.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.org, cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org

Search field Search string