Re: Um, Alive?

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
subject Re: Um, Alive?
date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 12:49:58 -0500
I've got a set that I picked up via a vendor at a con and bidding on
ebay.  they are legit and are pretty nice.  The only reason I haven't
posting anything lately is that I still waiting for my March copy of
Afternoon.  I saw a fan sub of YUA live action just recently....it was
pretty bad.  I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

PS I just had the best Bento Box (beef shogiyaki) that I have had in
years here in col oh.  Everything was great and under $6.00.  If anyone
wants to know the details email privately.

dave m.

Scott Kniffin wrote:
> Ok, I got a question.  I thought I saw something while browsing about that
> looked like little action figures of SD Megami characters in racing
> outfits.  What are these and are they legitimate AMG stuff or just another
> goofy, copyright infringing knock off from outside Japan?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Scott
>
> At 09:49 AM 4/4/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>
>>What is happening no NEW messages for  days and days...is this ML DEAD?
>>c'mon...pls answer anyONEEEE!
>>
>>^_^;
>>---

Search field Search string