Re: new issue of afternoon/ cd rom

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
subject Re: new issue of afternoon/ cd rom
date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:16:59 -0800 (PST)
--- 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:

> Belldandy said those droids are an independent species.  She said
> there are many species out there that humans have not met yet.

So, there are species of droids, huh? Are they from space or just from
Earth but we humans tend not to notice them? Obviously the Heavens are
aware of their existance, but if they live on earth, are they using the
same kind of stealth that the earth spirits and whatnot use to keep
hidden?

> K1 changed some parts to fix the problem.  After that, he looked
> at the faulty parts and found them very beautiful (in an engineer's
> eye).  The droids accused K1's fancy at other's body as Hentai.
> (^_^)

Looks like even machines have THAT kind of modesty. ^_^ Wonder what
Belldandy thought of that comment.

<SNIP>>
> However, Belldandy said she knew in his heart K1 wants them to
> come seeking his help......

Same ol' Bell, always out to do the right thing, and suckering K1 into
following her. I tell ya, K1 is going to be a god by the time it's all
over. This is just one of his many trials to prove that he is worthy of
such a title. Which with Belldandy as a guide, will be possible.

> 'CuSO4' Yung

====
Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual
and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. You will adapt
to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                                            --- Lord GrrDraxin
Sig Revision version 3.5
Copyright  1999-2003 GrrDraxin Industries

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs