Re: new issue of afternoon/ cd rom

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: new issue of afternoon/ cd rom
date Fri, 7 Mar 2003 12:37:06 +0800
> From: <DarkAngelChi@aol.com>
> Um... kinda lost on this whole subject, I take it afternoon is a...
magazine?
> So where would I find this then? It sorta sounds like New Type which I
> subscribe too ^_^ I love that magazine.

The manga Ah! Megami-sama is serialized in the manga magazine
Monthly Afternoon.

If you are living in US/Canada, you should be able to get this
magazine via Fujisan http://www.fujisan.com/

AFAIK, several members of this ML are using Fujisan to get this
magazine.  But beware, this magazine is THICK!  Sometimes the
magazine might exceed 1000 pages, which means it will be heavy,
and subsequently you need to pay more for shipping.

E.g. Fujisan will charge you around USD6 for the magazine
itself, plus around USD10 for shipping.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.org, cuso4@cuso4.com,