Re: afternoon cd rom

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
subject Re: afternoon cd rom
date Mon, 3 Mar 2003 08:31:22 -0800 (PST)
--- Michael Lyon <lyon_m@efn.org> wrote:
> Can anyone get this and send it to me by any chance? There is no
> bookstore on my remote Japanese island. ;_;)
>
> Thanks. - Michael

Eh? Where you live? Doh! (headache) Where be this island you speak of?

====
Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual
and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. You will adapt
to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                                            --- Lord GrrDraxin
Sig Revision version 3.5
Copyright  1999-2003 GrrDraxin Industries

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs