Re: New Playstation 2 Sakura Tiesen game bonus DVD screen shots

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from John Hummel <jhummel@johnhummel.net>
subject Re: New Playstation 2 Sakura Tiesen game bonus DVD screen shots
date Sun, 2 Mar 2003 00:10:46 -0700
interesting - I believe that Sakura Taisen 5 Action will be coming to
the US first (where Japan will be getting Sakura Taisen 5 "strategy"
first (probably not the right name, but I'm too damned lazy to go look
it up now)).

My hope is that somebody at SEGA will buy a clue and decide "You know,
there is some interesting in Sakura Taisen in the US - why don't we
float over the Sakura Taisen PS2 remake and see how it goes."  Then
again, as someone once reminded me, I'm not running a company into
debt, so what do I know? ;).

(Off topic note:  Love Sega's stuff for the most part.  Hate some of
their business decisions.)

On Friday, February 28, 2003, at 06:15 PM, David Mandalis wrote:

> Hi
>
> Just received in the mail the new PS/2 Sakura Tiesen Game.  It came
> with
> a  bonus DVD which give a short half hour history of the game, plus
> bonuses which gave bios and graphics from the game and anime.  Of
> interest was the 1/1 scale models that are in the Sega developmental
> offices.  To check out some screen shots from the DVD (the models are
> awesome) I did a quick post to my website:
>
>> http://home.earthlink.net/~mandalis/
>
> Dave M.

John Hummel
jhummel@johnhummel.net