Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from B Smith <ifuritaoni@yahoo.com>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:56:03 -0800 (PST)
I say it's all Mara's fault.

With temps ranging from -10'F and ice conditions to
+32'F with flooding from melting ice, it's too
indecisive and amaturish for Hild.

The 2 week stretch when it stayed below 10'F, on the
other hand........

Urd my love you but Skuld luvs us northerns more....so
there!  *sticks out tongue*
^_^
B Smith

--- section9 <section9@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> > This is not a matter of being a spoilsport as much
> as
> > it is about helping encourage the offical
> companies as
> > to encourage them in producing/exporting more
> anime to
> > the US and more importantly avoid the possible
> (though
> > remote) chance of Pioneer (I think they are the
> > company doing Chobits) coming after the
> Megami-sama
> > mailing list.
> >
> > How is everyone surviving the snow?
> > ^_^
> > B Smith
>
> Fine, thank you. It's 72 degrees Farenheit here in
> Fort Lauderdale, FL.
>
> The Goddess Urd continues to smile on all of us here
> in Florida.
>
> As to all you Damyankees up North, well, let's just
> say that Hild and Mara
> have been rather busy as of late.
>
> Be Seeing You,
>
> Chris
> (who wishes that Sam was still on the list....)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs