Re: fansubs

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Brandon <huyusa_otaku@yahoo.com>
subject Re: fansubs
date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 23:07:41 -0800 (PST)
Yes, if anyone has watched any of the fansubs, the
animation is very good and the story line is pretty
good also.  Although I am a firm believer in
purchasing DVD's from a LEGAL source, I also watch
fansubbed anime when I can't get it on DVD yet.

--- Jani Mkitalo <jani.makitalo@pp1.inet.fi> wrote:
> > From: "Joseph Babis"
>
> > has anyone herd anything about macross zero?
>
> Well, the official website is at:
>
> http://www.macross.co.jp/zero/
>
> Note that Macross Zero is an OVA not a TV series.
> You'll see this immediately
> in
>
> production quality, from excellent CGI to smooth
> animation and stylish
> backgrounds.... and the music, by Kuniaki Haijima,
> fits in perfectly. The
> second
>
> part (out of a total of five) is said to be out this
> spring.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited