Re: megami ML matome okuri

to Megami ML <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Tue, 4 Feb 2003 09:32:33 -0800 (PST)
To Todd: Damnit, Jim! I'm a student, not an
technition!
But I'm still trying to handle the affair triangle I'm
in now... my 2 "begining to reach" middle aged
PCs(Omega, Delta), and my rapidly maturing adulescent
PC(Alpha). ^_^ Funny... the age differences is
reminescent of our beloved goddesses. I may have to
rename my trio. Omega = Urd, Delta = Belldandy, Alpha
= Skuld.

To Rax: That was witty? I thought I was just being
sarcastic. Well anyway, it seems that whenever I go
into one of my 'crazy mind' states, I can come up with
some funny(witty) stuff. ^_^ Some say I should be in a
mental ward when I'm like that, but I think they're
just jealous.

Ja!

P.S. Good thing you put a name down, Todd. I was
wondering who you were.

--- Rax <rax.paul@eudoramail.com> wrote:
> How the H*** do you guys come up with those wity
> lines ????
>
> On Mon, 03 Feb 2003 21:23:42
>  Todd Combs wrote:
> >    Please, it's not a pushover.  It wants a T1 and
> an 80 Gig RAID-5
> >setup before it will even consider a good-night
> kiss.  :-)

====
Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual
and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. You will adapt
to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                                            --- Lord GrrDraxin
Sig Revision version 3.5
Copyright  1999-2003 GrrDraxin Industries

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs