Re: Not

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Sam the man <ngalyod@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Not
date Sat, 1 Feb 2003 15:21:41 -0800 (PST)
Steve Avery wrote:
> Ya know Sam...I was ready to let it this drop and
> not grind how wrong you
> are into your face, right up till that point... but
> now you've pissed me off
> with that final insult, and frankly I'm sick and god
> damned tired of your
> nonstop childish digs and attempts to provoke a
> flame war.

Steve your posts have been patronising and insulting
from the get-go. It's tricky to have anything
resembling an intellectual discussion with someone
like you who views any conversant as an "opponent" to
be disrespected at every turn.

But hey, I should just have ignored your baiting and
posts like any sensible person, and now the ML is
likely sick to death of the both of us.

So I'd like to apologise to the rest of the mailing
list for all this silliness by unsubscribing. You
won't see any more of this type of thing from me.

Steve, go fuck a crop-thresher.
The rest of you, see you further down the line.

Take care,

Sam the man

Search field Search string

archive list