Re: OT: Hack Sign anime

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
subject Re: OT: Hack Sign anime
date Sat, 11 Jan 2003 18:19:11 -0800 (PST)
I believe that was a misunderstanding due to improper
grammer. I think Dave meant to say: "Imagine going
into a game zone that features the universe of Ah! My
Goddess", as it would be known to us. Meeting
Belldandy would be an interesting experience.

I think that will do for now.

Ja!

--- Sam the man <ngalyod@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net> wrote:
<SNIP>
> > It's
> > any interesting
> > concept, where you go into the gamezone of
> > Belldandy's universe.
>
> "Belldandy's universe"? Wait a minute, I think I'm
> missing something about Hack Sign here... Where does
> Belldandy come into it? Is this a game/show with
> anime crossover or something?
>
> Sam the man

====
Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual
and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. You will adapt
to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                                            --- Lord GrrDraxin
Sig Revision version 3.5
Copyright  1999-2002 GrrDraxin Industries

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs