Re: New issue of afternoon

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: New issue of afternoon
date Wed, 8 Jan 2003 14:39:23 +0800
> From: "David Mandalis" <mandalis@earthlink.net>

> Peorth is still there and It looks like Urd and Skuld are cat fighting
> over the last cookie.

Peorth was eating the Taiyaki, while Urd and Skuld were trying to
decide who had the right to watch TV.

> They first try playing a game involving sticking
 > little knives into a barrel with the stickee who kills the guy in the
 > barrell losing.

That is a quite popular game.  A pirate on the barrel was tucked
with many swords.  A participant pull one sword out.  The other
take turns to pull one out.  Only one of the sword is the "key"
which will trigger the bomb.  The unlucky person pull out the
"key" to the bomb lose the game.

> That doesn't work out, with Urd snapping a rubber band
 > at Skuld.

That work out actually, with Urd the loser.  Skuld stated
her TV watching before Urd took hr revenge.

> Skuld pulls a rubber band gun from under her jacket (?) and
> pops one off.  Urd starts firing back and soon there are multiple
> mini-urds fighting Skuld who escalates armanent to a rapid fire rubber
> band mini gatling gun.  Of course Belldandy, does various gymnastics
> while trying to do her average chores with various gags.

No gymatics.  She came back from NIT thru the mirror to
get a book K1 forgot to bring.

> Peorth of
> course ends it.  I missed a lot of detail in the dialoque though, so
> could someone help out please.

They accidentally hit Peorth's Taitaki, making the Anko
inside spill out.  The revenge of the hugh rubber band
shooting Gorgeous Rose !

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org