Re: Birthdays

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "Steven Avery" <stevenav@worldnet.att.net>
subject Re: Birthdays
date Mon, 6 Jan 2003 17:57:33 -0800
Well... if I may add...

let's just accept as a given that Jan 1st is her birthday...

It's the start of a new year... so it would stand to reason that as the Norn
of the present... that when Time began... there she was... In the present at
that moment.

new year is when the new year starts... so it just sorta fits... I think
that this makes sense if you think about it.

Okay... and the year though...

196x...

Ummm.... we're assuming that the goddesses tell time in the same way we do.

Could be that since she's 12 dimensional... that it's 196 (cycles of
something)

the X may be a sort of variable of some sort... perhaps indicating some
extra dimensional event that would make no sense to us as 3 D creatures...
but to her makes perfect sense.

Could be that this universe is the 196th incarnation of the universe.

Just a thought... though  I agree ... a lie.. especially a written one just
doesn't seem like bell's style at all.

She might obscure it a bit... evil hiding some stuff...or pretending she
doesn't know about something (like playing innocent about sexual
relations... Her discussions with Peorth before make it clear she
understands those needs... and is just waiting for the right time. So she
had to know what Keiichi has wanted at times when he was with her.. but she
played innocent on those occations heh.. the little devil).. but Bell
respects the truth too much to lie outright I think.