Re: Birthdays

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from "Rax" <rax.paul@eudoramail.com>
subject Re: Birthdays
date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 22:47:58 -0800
Thanks to everyone that replied and lurked :)

---
"Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there
are gods. Gods or no gods do not matter that is
what makes life what it is.... "
                 -- Yoshi Toranaga Noh Minowara
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized
(anime-ized).
Your visual and audible distinctiveness
will be added
to our own. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."

                             --- Lord GrrDraxin
---------------------------------
Under Repair ^_^;
www.projectogddess.cjb.net

On Sun, 5 Jan 2003 16:15:18
 chester low wrote:
>--0-68669971-1041754518=:62202
>

>Age is lady's secret.Human females wouldn't want to reveal their ages and the
>same goes with Goddesses.
>

> Sam the man <ngalyod@yahoo.com> wrote:--- Kitsu wrote:
>> Surely Sam you wouldn't be implying that Belldandy
>> actually LIED about something? To do so could very
>> well jeapordize a lot.
>
>Maybe it doesn't count as a lie since it was written
>down, not spoken. Or because she wrote "196X" rather
>than an actual date, so it's not a lie because it's an
>incomplete statement. Or something. :) (Stupid brain!
>Now it's making Aes Sedai comparisons. Sacrilege!)
>
>> But to all arguments for and against, Jan. 1 is the
>> only date we've got so I'm sticking to it. Merry
>> Belldandymas!
>
>That was kinda my point... :) The other goddesses have
>had far fewer human interaction moments and so have
>had less of a need to fudge things to remain
>inconspicuous, hence no such situation and no forged
>dates.
>
>Sam the man
>

>Yahoo! Travel
>- Get the latest travel deals in town!