Re: Birthdays

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Sam the man <ngalyod@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Birthdays
date Sat, 4 Jan 2003 20:40:33 -0800 (PST)
--- Kitsu <legionkat@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Surely Sam you wouldn't be implying that Belldandy
> actually LIED about something? To do so could very
> well jeapordize a lot.

Maybe it doesn't count as a lie since it was written
down, not spoken. Or because she wrote "196X" rather
than an actual date, so it's not a lie because it's an
incomplete statement. Or something. :) (Stupid brain!
Now it's making Aes Sedai comparisons. Sacrilege!)

> But to all arguments for and against, Jan. 1 is the
> only date we've got so I'm sticking to it. Merry
> Belldandymas!

That was kinda my point... :) The other goddesses have
had far fewer human interaction moments and so have
had less of a need to fudge things to remain
inconspicuous, hence no such situation and no forged
dates.

Sam the man

Search field Search string

archive list