Re: Birthdays

from Sam the man <ngalyod@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Birthdays
date Sat, 4 Jan 2003 15:24:44 -0800 (PST)
--- Rax <rax.paul@eudoramail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know the birht dates of the other 4
> goddesses (Urd,Skuld,Peorth and (rind?)

I don't believe it's ever been mentioned. It's not
like Belldandy's birthday is *really* January 1st,
that's just what she forged on the uni form, so to
have an equivalent for Urd, Skuld, Peorth or Rind, one
of them would have had to have been in a similar
situation. And given that Belldandy interacts with
human society MUCH more than any of the other
goddesses, she's had far more in the way of
opportunities to be shown in a manga panel forging a
date of birth.

Sam the man

Search field Search string

archive list