RE: Happy New Year!

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "Les" <les@impactnet.com>
subject RE: Happy New Year!
date Sun, 5 Jan 2003 04:13:12 +0800

Hmm, a simple resize to desktop resolutions...that's a good idea, though
I was thinking that people wouldn't want simple grayscale line art for
wallpapers. I could probably work on it on a week or two when I finish a
bunch of exams. Incidentally, I'm waiting for a friend to finish a
colored version of the sole World of Elegance pic. Well, if anyone wants
to volunteer and color any of the manga images in the gallery, I'd
gladly put up their work in a wallpapers section.

Les
G2G: http://gateway.cjb.net

Search field Search string

archive list