RE: Happy New Year!

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Sam the man <ngalyod@yahoo.com>
subject RE: Happy New Year!
date Fri, 3 Jan 2003 06:14:47 -0800 (PST)
--- Les <les@impactnet.com> wrote:
> Nice suggestion; it was actually in the original
> plan but I nearly
> forgot about it. There are a lot of images so I
> guess I'll work on this
> during the summer break.

Actually, something I was toying around with last
night after downloading a bunch of the manga scans you
have up on there - the picture of Holy Bell in her
section of gallery, the one with both Holy Bell solo
and Holy Bell + Belldandy options, you know the one,
yeah? Well is there any chance you could do a desktop
wallpaper dimensioned version? I mean not changing any
details or adding anything or colouring anything,
merely the picture surrounded by the appropriate
amount of white space to gel into the shape of a
desktop wallpaper without distortion or clipping. It's
a great image and would be a fine start to the
wallpaper section of your site that I'm sure is
imminent, hint hint. :) Cheers, dude.

Sam the man

Search field Search string

archive list