Re: Happy New Year!

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Sam the man <ngalyod@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Happy New Year!
date Thu, 2 Jan 2003 04:13:17 -0800 (PST)
Les wrote:
> My mails been acting up lately but anyway, belated
> Happy New Year! ^_^
> Anyway, what better way to start the year than with
> a new wallpaper?
>
> 800x600:

http://g2g.iverse.com/AMG/Gallery/Reconstructions/AMG-M2Cards-800x600.jpg

Way cool wallpaper! I wouldn't have known it had been
pieced together, actually.

> G2G: http://gateway.cjb.net
>
> P.S: Please do visit G2G if you can and tell me any
> errors you find
> (since the site has a new format). Anyway, I put
> extensive stuff on
> Norse mythology if anyone's interested. Thanks!

A very aesthetically-pleasing site. I particularly
like the hexagon motif and the colour scheme. A
suggestion - in the Goddesses & Angels section,
perhaps have links from the various images used in
each characters section to the full version of each
the images in question?

More comments when I've had a more thorough read
through the site. :)

Sam the man
Megami ML Loquacity Elemental

Search field Search string