Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Sam the man <ngalyod@yahoo.com>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Thu, 2 Jan 2003 03:22:36 -0800 (PST)
--- Chris Jefferson <section9@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Two Chris sightings in a month! *checks for
crop-circles* :)

> Oh, I take it that her birthdate is New Year's Day?

This is more for the benefit of newer members, since
Chris will almost certainly remember it within the
first couple of lines, but it was from an early
chapter of the manga, Belldandy had to write down
details about herself to enrol at Nekomi Tech. Under
"birthday" she listed "1/1/196X". Given that the
chapter came out in about '87/'88, if we take the X as
a 9 then she would have been pretending to be 18/19.
Now of course it isn't her real birthday, she just had
to write something down to be able to attend uni with
Keiichi, but since we don't have any other date to
celebrate her birthday on, this one seems good enough.

> I didn't know that. Anyhoo, hope you had a good New
> Year, Sam. Say "hi" to Darcy when you get a chance.

I had a great new year party, and indeed Darcy was
there for the first half, and what's more we even
talked about you at one point! He does a "Woohoo
Urudo!" in your direction. :)

Sam the man

Search field Search string

archive list