Re: 1-1-196X

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from "Rax" <rax.paul@eudoramail.com>
subject Re: 1-1-196X
date Wed, 01 Jan 2003 01:25:23 -0800
ditto.
when are the birthdays of the other 4 (goddesses)?

---
"Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there
are gods. Gods or no gods do not matter that is
what makes life what it is.... "
                 -- Yoshi Toranaga Noh Minowara
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized
(anime-ized).
Your visual and audible distinctiveness
will be added
to our own. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."

                             --- Lord GrrDraxin
---------------------------------
Under Repair ^_^;
www.projectogddess.cjb.net

On Tue, 31 Dec 2002 21:57:06
 Kevin Barth wrote:
>At 08:06 PM 12/31/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>> > New Zealand gets its new year before the majority of
>> > the people on this ML so I guess noone else has had a
>> > chance to wake up from after a party and post this,
>> > but... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLDANDY!
>>
>>Ditto.
>>
>>What timezone is heaven anyway?
>

>GMT-24   :-)
>
>Happy New Year (plus or minus a few hours) to all!
>
>Kevin

Check out the new EudoraMail at
http://www.eudoramail.com

Search field Search string