Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Sam the man <ngalyod@yahoo.com>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Sun, 15 Dec 2002 02:54:43 -0800 (PST)
--- Chris Jefferson <section9@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Samwise the Strong!

Chris! How's it going? Haven't seen you on the ML in
*ages*. I have half a mind to dub you Elvis or
Sasquatch or something that means "rare sighting". :)

> Long time no see. Anyhoo, when you do get that
> website up and running,
> please be so kind as to post the URL to the group.

Not a problem. Though Marty may be perturbed to learn
that neither of the two of us putting up content have
the collection to cover Jethro Tull along with the
other bands.

> Going to see LOTR: The Two Towers this week. I am
> given to understand
> that the Battle of Helm's Deep is the best thing
> ever put on celluloid.
> When is it opening up over there?

Thursday 19th. At which point New Zealand will
remember that its national religion is in fact
Tolkienism. (When I got here earlier on this year it
was like the country had gone through some sort of
ecclesiastical conversion after they made Lord of the
Rings here, I kid ye not.)

Gah, better put something on topic. I know, any takers
for which Valar (or Maiar) best fits which megami?

Sam the man

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited