Re: Ring and AMG? connection?!?

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from "Rax" <rax.paul@eudoramail.com>
subject Re: Ring and AMG? connection?!?
date Sat, 14 Dec 2002 16:59:22 -0800
well....ok if you say so.
---
"Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there
are gods. Gods or no gods do not matter that is
what makes life what it is.... "
                 -- Yoshi Toranaga Noh Minowara
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized
(anime-ized).
Your visual and audible distinctiveness
will be added
to our own. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."

                             --- Lord GrrDraxin
---------------------------------
under repair:
www.angelfire.com/anime4/amg_rax

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:00:05
 chester low wrote:
>--0-111480674-1039597205=:57457
>

> Video Girl Ai should be counted in.Ai Amano came out from TV set too.
>Love Chester
> Rax <rax.paul@eudoramail.com> wrote: Has anyone seen the movie "Ring" (the
>original japanese version) don't you
>
>think a scene from that movie inspired Fujishima-sensei to add the same
>scene, with a more beutiful subject? just a thought since it's been...er a
>while?. Is part zero and two as good as the first movie?
>
>---
>"Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there
>are gods. Gods or no gods do not matter that is
>what makes life what it is.... "
>-- Yoshi Toranaga Noh Minowara
>"We are the Otaku. You will be animized
>(anime-ized).
>Your visual and audible distinctiveness
>will be added
>to our own. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
>
>--- Lord GrrDraxin
>---------------------------------
>still incomplete:
>www.angelfire.com/anime4/amg_rax

> Yahoo! Mobile
>- Play for a chance to win a trip to Sydney!
>
>Yahoo! Mobile
>- Play for a chance to win a trip to Sydney!
>--0-111480674-1039597205=:57457

Check out the new EudoraMail at
http://www.eudoramail.com

Search field Search string