Re: Easter Eggs and TPBs

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Easter Eggs and TPBs
date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:27:41 -0800 (PST)
--- Scott Kniffin <skniffin@pop300.gsfc.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Sam,
>
> As for the TPBs, I can't figure out what is going on even at the
> Dark Horse web site.  The last thing I remember reading was that it
> would
> take 3 TPBs to re-create the story line in the proper order.  I
> would have
> hoped for just 2 but I'm not the one trying to make a profit here.
> The
> translations didn't seem unusually bad or anything.  It was
> different seeing Bell done in the early days style again.

All 3 have been published, since I have them all. The first 2, "Wrong
Number" and "Leader of the Pack" have most of the missed chapters. As
I recall, there are only 1 or 2 missing chapters in "Final Exam".

Brian Welch

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited