Re: Volume 25 back cover

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Volume 25 back cover
date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:21:36 -0800 (PST)
--- 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> > From: "David Mandalis" <mandalis@earthlink.net>
> >  Which brings me back to subject that I was trying to bring up
> earlier.
> >  For instance, what outfit has Urd or Peorth worn that kind of
> stands
> > out in your memory other their Goddess Uniforms?
>
> First, I am not a "the more skin the more merrier" person.
>
> Urd : Game Battle costume in Queen Sayoko's Castle

That's probably my second favorite! Urd as a fighting Sim character!

> Skuld : watching Sentaro's bike race

I liked the t-shirt with the ?wings? silkscreen, also from the
Sentarou arc. It's probably the most adult thing she's ever worn.

Brian Welch

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited