Re: Volume 25 back cover

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
subject Re: Volume 25 back cover
date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 12:49:36 -0500
--------------080402000603010208020805

Hi

I was incorparating all of the art that has been released, and there was
some promotional sketch work regarding the Movie where they showed her
in Battle Unifiorm (I can't recall if it was in Newtype or some other
mag).  But yes the uniform is different (especially the attatched wings
which in the Manga only manifested themselves as the first part of the
"Angel/Demon" coming out) and the way the top part of the "bodysut" is
constructed.  The boots are the same though.  I think this is just some
eye candy Fujishima thought up for the Belldandy Fanboys that were
starting to drift off.

Dave M.

Chan Wei Lik wrote:

>>From: David Mandalis
>>

>>Peorth's battle uniform looks nicer that the brown leather thing she
>>

>normally wears.
>
>What battle uniform? Which chapter? Peorth has been wearing that "brown
>leather thing" since the second half of the Fourth Goddess arc.
>
>Another thing, the picture on the back cover of vol 25 is not quite how the
>costume looked when it first appeared. For those of you who have it, look at
>the eighth page of chapter 161 where Bell appears for the first time wearing
>that costume, it has flaps like on her battlesuit, but these have sharp
edges.

>Two pages later, the flaps are gone and are never seen again.
>This e-mail has been sent via JARING webmail at http://www.jaring.my

--------------080402000603010208020805

Search field Search string

archive list