Re: Volume 25 back cover

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
subject Re: Volume 25 back cover
date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 23:50:55 -0500
--------------060301010003010102090501

I was just really struck by the visual impact.  I just thought it just
popped between the eyes like Urd's ultra sophisticated outfits (and not
necessarily the scantily-clad themes) that she wears sometimes.  It was
a real departure from the demure "GoodGirl" outfits she normally is
shown in.  Again, maybe Fujishima is going to try to move the physical
relationship a little further.  If you want just skin, she is in several
panels in the current arc in the buff which really was not a turn on for
me.  Also, when she morphs for the first time she has a real irritated
look, which was new for her.  Maybe Hild vicariously did Bell some help
in realizing that just bottling up negative feelings doesn't help
resolve them.  Remember the Jealousy Arc.  I think she will get more
confidence if she sees Keichii responds to a little more argressive
"look and feel" (and in the kindest sense).

Dave M.

Sam the man wrote:

>>And it's not max skin that makes a real good image
>>necessarily, as
>>Peorth's battle uniform looks nicer that the brown
>>leather thing she
>>normally wears.
>>

>Ah, I thought after the Devil-Bell thread that you
>wanted votes on *shocking* costumes. Disregard my last
>post, then.
>
>My favourite outfits are generally the really elegant
>ones. I remember we had a big thread here a few years
>ago about sexyness, and while there were a number of
>people who couldn't see how Belldandy could be found
>sexy, I was in the "Why does a woman have to be a
>sexpot to be found sexy, for crying out loud?" camp.
>
>Wasn't it Pierre that had the AMS costume design
>website? Is that still up? That'd make it easier for
>me to narrow down which cosutmes I want to vote for
>here. :)
>
>Sam the man

--------------060301010003010102090501

Search field Search string