RE: Volume 25 back cover

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "Tony Chiang" <tc001i@mail.rochester.edu>
subject RE: Volume 25 back cover
date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:50:41 -0500
Just wondering, where did you guys get Ah Megami-sama Volume 25 from?
The store I usually shop at (online) is no longer doing business.
Thanks for the help!

Tony

-----Original Message-----
> From: David Mandalis [mailto:mandalis@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 1:03 PM
To: megami@ml.usagi.org
Subject: Re: Volume 25 back cover

--------------090601040700010804090507

My previous favorites:

Urd as Santa's helper in one of the Promotional/Calendar type pictures.
Belldandy as a Race Mascot with Umbrella
I'll have to agree on Skuld's Sentaro bike ep.
Peorth's outfits when she dresses "civvy" during the beginning eps were
OK, the chib-Peorths were just OK.
Hild as an adult in a few shots were pretty nice.
Megumi dressed up real nice in a few of the New Year's eps.

And it's not max skin that makes a real good image necessarily, as
Peorth's battle uniform looks nicer that the brown leather thing she
normally wears.

Dave M.,

'CuSO4' Yung wrote:

>>From: "David Mandalis" <mandalis@earthlink.net>
>> Which brings me back to subject that I was trying to bring up
earlier.
>> For instance, what outfit has Urd or Peorth worn that kind of stands
>>out in your memory other their Goddess Uniforms?
>>

>First, I am not a "the more skin the more merrier" person.
>
>Urd : Game Battle costume in Queen Sayoko's Castle
>Peorth : Chibi-Peorth at the seaside
>Belldandy : Belldany at the seaside (with Chibi-Peorth)
>Skuld : watching Sentaro's bike race
>
>--
>'CuSO4' Yung
>cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org