Re: AMG figures photos

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.org>
subject Re: AMG figures photos
date Fri, 29 Nov 2002 05:52:48 +0800
> From: "Steven Avery" <stevenav@worldnet.att.net>
> Here's the other thing... and I know that it's purely from the Anime Movie
> and not from the Manga... but... Bell made that big meal for him in the
> movie... and it seemed that they expected him to eat it all on his own.

K1 will eat anything Belldandy made.  See the manga chapters of
Peorth's first appearance.

> One thing that got me wondering though was something I remember hearing a
> long while back.. that Bell made K1 quit smoking... was this ever shown in
> the manga? How did she do it?.. I mean did she give him that steely gaze
> type thing that she breaks out when it's something she heartily
disapproves
> of.. or did they just never showed him smoking again?

The latter.  K1 was shown smoking only in the first chapter.

Back when AMG started, Fujishima-sensei was a smoker himself.
You can see the earlier interview of him by magazines showing
hin smoking.

However, according to director Gouda, when he was working
with Fujishima-sensei on the OVA, the Fujishima household
is a no smoking area (Gouda is a smoker himself).  And
Fujishima-sensei was never shown smoking again in any
interview afterwards.

Maybe he quit smoking right after the start of the AMG manga,
and let K1 stop also.

--
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@cuso4.org, chyung@hknet.com

Search field Search string