Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Todd Combs <combstm@lucklobster.com>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 21:12:58 -0500
Although I'm no 40k player (read about it a bit, but never played) I
liked the codex- it obviously had a lot of work put into it, and looked
(and sounded) quality.  I enjoyed the K1-Bell story, too; racy by AMG
standards but well written.  I have to question the assumption of
innocence made at the end, though- if it is all in their heads as the
story tells it then they're just repressed, not innocent.  :-)  Anyway,
before I go wandering too far off topic I'll just say "nice work".

                                            -TMCC

ami@ML.usagi.org wrote:

>A fellow AMG fanatic and I created this unofficial AMG Codex for the
>tabletop game, Warhammer 40K. Its in PDF format; the zip can be found here
>(1.3 MB):
>
>http://www.elizar.com/elizar/projects/amg40k.zip
>
>ZIP Password (case sensitive): amg40k
>
>If there's any AMG fans who also double as 40K players, I was hoping for
>some feedback on this "fan army." Just use my email address.
>
>If this is considered a "no-no" type message, please forgive my stupidity.
>^_^;;;

>"Careful where you step. That egg salad went through me like a fork through
>a kitten."

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited