Re: AMG for Warhammer 40,000

from Sam the man <ngalyod@yahoo.com>
subject Re: AMG for Warhammer 40,000
date Mon, 4 Nov 2002 05:29:10 -0800 (PST)
> Does this count as "fan fiction" - and therefore,
> not allowed to be posted on the mailing list?

Since it's only a link I'd imagine there's no problem.

> If there's any AMG fans who also double as 40K
> players, I was hoping for
> some feedback on this "fan army." Just use my email
> address.

Been mucking around with 40k on and off since I was 9.
And much as I have a long-term love the setting (I
don't normally like sci-fi but 40k is really more a
medieval setting that happens to be post-apocalyptic)
I love AMG a lot more, to the extent that I very much
doubt I can bring myself to read of Belldandy being
even mentioned as being in a dystopia that has been so
vividly imagined over the years.

So, um, yeah, sorry. :)

Sam the man
(yes I am aware of how pretentious this post makes me
sound ;)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited