Fw: [event (France)] Cartoonist N° 14, in Pa

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Fw: [event (France)] Cartoonist N° 14, in Pa
date Fri, 1 Nov 2002 11:19:12 +0800
Accordingly to a message from Sebastien Jarry in Seiyuu ML,
Fujishima Kousuke sensei is in France now for an anime
convention.

--
> From: "Sebastien Jarry" <jarry.sebastien@voila.fr>
To: " Seiyuu Mail" <seiyuu@ML.usagi.org>
Sent: November 01, 2002 8:19 AM

14me Festival International du Film d'Animation "CARTOONIST"
from 2002/11/01 to 2002/11/03
at "Palais Des Congrs", in Paris 17me  - Porte Maillot -

Price : 9 Euros / day  (23 Euros for all days).  Free for child until 10
years old with their parents.

 Guests :

 - FUJISHIMA Kousuke  (Aah ! Megamisama ; You're Under Arrest)

[other stuff choki'ed]

All informations on the official Cartoonist's website (only in French) :
http://www.cartoonist-france.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited