Re: ( The Sealed Tree of Memories )

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
subject Re: ( The Sealed Tree of Memories )
date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:18:36 -0800 (PST)
Heh, like my title? Anyway, I might know, but don't
take my word for it.

I believe that when Bell sealed K1's memory, they were
sealed inside the tree. That tree might have been
their "special place", so she may have used it as the
"memory in a jar". As to the reason she freaked out is
maybe either her seal was begining to fail, or that
the energy of K1's memory was gaining power and
leaking out.

His memory of those events so long ago, returning to
him was the side effect of both possibilities
mentioned above. But whatever that energy sealed in
the tree was, it did have something to do with
Keiichi.

This is just speculation on my part, I'm sure someone
else has a better answer for you.

Ja!

--- Brandon <huyusa_otaku@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have a question for all of you out there.  I was
> rewatching the ams OVA's and I still don't
> understand
> the connection that the "Sealed Tree" has with
> Belldandy having to go back to heaven and the
> promise
> that she made with Keichi.  Maybe I am just stupid,
> but I don't understand the connections between them.
>
> If anyone would care to enlighten me I would
> appreciate it.
>
> Huyusa

====
Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual
and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. You will adapt
to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                                            --- Lord GrrDraxin
Sig Revision version 3.5
Copyright  1999-2002 GrrDraxin Industries

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs