Re: something ammusing

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
subject Re: something ammusing
date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:36:56 -0700 (PDT)
I'm afraid that I have to agree with Henry this time,
this lady isn't the greatest example of a real life
Urd. I wasn't all that impressed by her looks.
Personally I think a norwigin chic with a tan would
have been a more suitible for the part.

Later

--- Steven Avery <stevenav@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> actually I don't think it's a wig.. I' pretty
> certain that she did it to her
> own hair... it just looks like it's been bleached to
> that color

====
Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual
and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. You will adapt
to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                                            --- Lord GrrDraxin
Sig Revision version 3.5
Copyright  1999-2002 GrrDraxin Industries

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs