Re: Just when you thought it was over

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Just when you thought it was over
date Tue, 8 Oct 2002 09:37:30 +0800
> From: "Dennis Goens II" <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
> And how many monthly projects is Fujishima-san working
> on these days? I do believe 3 or 4 including AMG.

As far as I know, 1, or 2 max.  The first one is of course
AMG the manga.  The second one is a monthly interview in a
magazine, but he seems to be not doing it for th epast few
months.

> When you are a manga artist and you have deadlines to meet
> each month, you don't have much time to put into
> details (or have fun). So as of late, he might be
> doing rush jobs.

Past experience indicated that he likes to mangle with the
staff/cast working on projects based on his manga or
designed characters.  Maybe he is now using his time
talking with the cast of the YUA live action drama series.
One of the cast is a race queen, and sensei is a car racing
fans.....

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org