Re: Just when you thought it was over

to Megami ML <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Just when you thought it was over
date Mon, 7 Oct 2002 17:48:48 -0700 (PDT)
--- Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com> wrote:
> And how many monthly projects is Fujishima-san working
> on these days? I do believe 3 or 4 including AMG. When
> you are a manga artist and you have deadlines to meet
> each month, you don't have much time to put into
> details (or have fun). So as of late, he might be
> doing rush jobs.
>
> Confirmation anyone?

Sorry that I can't confirm, but this chapter does make
you wonder how much time Fujishima is spending on it.
It still looks like he's drawing Belldandy, but everyone
else is a little on the thick-boned side.

I also agree with Chan Wei Lik on the "filler" issue.
That whole flying scene deserved about one or two pages,
not most of the chapter. On the one hand, we have this
new and interesting storyline, and on the other hand
Fujishima seems to be dragging it out for as long as
possible. Not very encouraging to my way of thinking.

Brian Welch

Brian Welch

Search field Search string

archive list