Re: Just when you thought it was over

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Just when you thought it was over
date Mon, 7 Oct 2002 09:56:36 -0700 (PDT)
And how many monthly projects is Fujishima-san working
on these days? I do believe 3 or 4 including AMG. When
you are a manga artist and you have deadlines to meet
each month, you don't have much time to put into
details (or have fun). So as of late, he might be
doing rush jobs.

Confirmation anyone?

Ja!

--- Chan Wei Min <weimin@pl.jaring.my> wrote:
> http://amgnn.htamga.com/ has managed to scan chapter
> 170. I was
> beginning to think they were finished. The art still
> looks as bad as 169.
> Also,
> this chapter feels like 'padding' to me. They should
> have cut down on the
> panels devoted to the search and had more dialog
> between Keiichi and
> Belldandy.
> -----------

====
Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual
and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. You will adapt
to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                                            --- Lord GrrDraxin
Sig Revision version 3.5
Copyright  1999-2002 GrrDraxin Industries

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs