Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Anne B <annebn@anadandy.com>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Sat, 05 Oct 2002 23:10:31 -0700
It's a mini pencil board. If you don't know what a pencil board is, it's
used to provide a stiff, sturdy surface to write on, like between notebook
pages.

Anne
At 09:15 PM 10/5/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>This questions been nagging me for quite some time but does anyone know what
>that hard covered picture that came with the AMG movie is. It's got the one
>side of Belldandy and a group picture on the back. I've studied it
>extensively and i can't determine if it's a Refrigerator magnet or some
>cracker jack AMG prize?
>
>        -Your Favorite Delivery Boy

http://www.bulin.com/anne/
"Ever since she came, everyday has been so full of
happiness that I've forgotten all my troubles."
                                     - Morisato Keiichi

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited