Re: Dark Horse T-Shirts

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Dark Horse T-Shirts
date Fri, 4 Oct 2002 09:40:41 -0700 (PDT)
I can 1up you on that. Go here;

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/5h2nfJibagVe5HuWmY/browse/outline/4/622

Search the page for oh my goddess (the page is in
alphabetical order) they should be about 2/3rds of the
way down the page.

If this link doesn't work right away, you may have to
splice it togerther where it breaks here. and yes,
that is indeed a 1-800 number in the title.

Hope this helps.
Ja!

--- Sam the man <shay@mcs.vuw.ac.nz> wrote:
> Wahoo! I'd been wondering when we'd see the results
> of that poll. Are you
> saying that there are no pictures in the Previews or
> just not on the site? If
> just that there aren't any on the site, would you
> able to describe the
> pictures you saw in Previews so I know which ones to
> order? :)
>
> Sam the man

====
Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual
and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. You will adapt
to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                                            --- Lord GrrDraxin
Sig Revision version 3.5
Copyright  1999-2002 GrrDraxin Industries

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs