Re: Dark Horse T-Shirts

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Wendi Hamilton <peroth@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Dark Horse T-Shirts
date Thu, 3 Oct 2002 21:31:08 -0700 (PDT)
Whoops! I should have just given a direct link to the
PDF to begin with! On the nav  bar there is a link to
order forms, the orderform needed is the Consumer
Order Form and the T-Shirts are listed on the second
page under Dark Horse Products. I believe the link to
the PDF should be
http://previews.diamondcomics.com/orderform/10_02/10_02_cof.pdf

> Well, that's all good and well... but... where in
> the
> site should I look? I've looked until my patience
> ran
> out, because this site has no search engine to
> search
> it with. and I'm not about to look into each and
> every
> page just to find this mysterious PDF file.
>
> Sorry...
>
> --- Wendi Hamilton <peroth@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Looks like Dark Horse finally figured out which
> > T-shirts they should do! In this month's Previews
> on
> > page 47 they have the selected styles pictured!
> You
> > can even download a PDF from
> > http://previews.diamondcomics.com/ to hand into
> your
> > comic shop so they can special order them for you
> > (alas, I couldn't find pictures of the designs).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs