Re: field of goddess?

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from "Rax" <rax.paul@eudoramail.com>
subject Re: field of goddess?
date Mon, 30 Sep 2002 22:46:49 -0700
Don't you might just be having a bad week...
---
"Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there
are gods. Gods or no gods do not matter that is
what makes life what it is.... "
                 -- Yoshi Toranaga Noh Minowara
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized
(anime-ized).
Your visual and audible distinctiveness
will be added
to our own. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."

                             --- Lord GrrDraxin
---------------------------------
 still incomplete:
www.angelfire.com/anime4/amg_rax

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002 18:50:21   Dore wrote:
>How do I get off of this mailing list?
>

>Dore
>
>http://spirit_of_prophecy.tripod.com/
>

>Rev 21:7
>7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he
>shall be my son.
>(KJV)

Search field Search string

archive list