Re: Goddess desktop buddy translations

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Goddess desktop buddy translations
date Fri, 6 Sep 2002 12:04:06 -0700 (PDT)
How are things going on this? Is there anything
"useful" available to us at this time? I do wish to
know what the various actions are called.

--- Chris Pascual <theonlymegumegu@hotmail.com> wrote:
<small SNIP>
> I'm going to try and translate all the
> fortunes and quiz questions
> too,
<SNIP>
> Otherwise I'm done with the menus and
> almost done w/ all the
> sound clips.  I'll probably provide those first and
> then start working on
> all the fortunes/questions.
<Big SNIP>

> Chris Pascual

====
Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens
The Lost God
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual and
audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. Resistance is unlikely
(futile)."

--- Lord GrrDraxin

Search field Search string

archive list