Re: 2003 Calendar

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Scott Kniffin <skniffin@pop300.gsfc.nasa.gov>
subject Re: 2003 Calendar
date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 11:45:24 -0400
Sorry!  I meant Planet Anime, NOT Anime Castle.  Planet Anime has the
calendar.  I do agree with your assessment of Anime Castle as
well.  Strange things afoot there as well.  Like I said, caveat emptor.

Again, sorry for the error,

Scott Kniffin

At 08:31 AM 9/5/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Doesn't animecastle.com sell mostly bootleg crap?  Their CDs are from SonMay,
>they've admitted to me in an e-mail that their wallscrolls aren't
>licensed, and
>there are plenty of other warning signs on their site.  Don't give this place
>your business; you might as well just print one out yourself as buy one there.
>
>  - Martin
>
>Scott Kniffin wrote:
>
> > Anime Castle is offering one that, based on the cost (there's no picture),
> > I'm guessing will be like (or at least similar to) this year's.  I will
> > warn you, this is a preorder and this year it was the second week of
> > February before it arrived.  They piss me off with lame excuses and delays,
> > but they consistently get things I can't otherwise find.  Caveat emptor.
> >
> > Scott Kniffin

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited