Re: 2003 Calendar

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Martin Woodard <reply@mwoodard.com>
subject Re: 2003 Calendar
date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 08:31:10 -0700
Doesn't animecastle.com sell mostly bootleg crap?  Their CDs are from SonMay,
they've admitted to me in an e-mail that their wallscrolls aren't licensed, and
there are plenty of other warning signs on their site.  Don't give this place
your business; you might as well just print one out yourself as buy one there.

 - Martin

Scott Kniffin wrote:

> Anime Castle is offering one that, based on the cost (there's no picture),
> I'm guessing will be like (or at least similar to) this year's.  I will
> warn you, this is a preorder and this year it was the second week of
> February before it arrived.  They piss me off with lame excuses and delays,
> but they consistently get things I can't otherwise find.  Caveat emptor.
>
> Scott Kniffin
>
> At 11:09 PM 9/5/02 -0400, you wrote:
> >I would dearly love to see another desk calendar like last year's.  I
> >have enjoyed the daily cards and look forward each morning to the next
> >card.
> >
> >Jack
> >
> >On Thursday, September 5, 2002, at 09:56 PM, Brad wrote:
> >
> > > Anyone know if they (Kodansha) plan on putting out a 2003 AMS calendar?
> > >
> > > /Xerlic
> >
> >Jack
> >jcarent@mutualdata.com

Search field Search string