Re: 2003 Calendar

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Scott Kniffin <skniffin@pop300.gsfc.nasa.gov>
subject Re: 2003 Calendar
date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 10:16:33 -0400
Anime Castle is offering one that, based on the cost (there's no picture),
I'm guessing will be like (or at least similar to) this year's.  I will
warn you, this is a preorder and this year it was the second week of
February before it arrived.  They piss me off with lame excuses and delays,
but they consistently get things I can't otherwise find.  Caveat emptor.

Scott Kniffin

At 11:09 PM 9/5/02 -0400, you wrote:
>I would dearly love to see another desk calendar like last year's.  I
>have enjoyed the daily cards and look forward each morning to the next
>card.
>
>Jack
>
>On Thursday, September 5, 2002, at 09:56 PM, Brad wrote:
>
> > Anyone know if they (Kodansha) plan on putting out a 2003 AMS calendar?
> >
> > /Xerlic
>
>Jack
>jcarent@mutualdata.com

Search field Search string