Re: Keiichi has been at Nekomi 5 years?

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Keiichi has been at Nekomi 5 years?
date Thu, 5 Sep 2002 07:12:06 -0700 (PDT)
--- Sam the man <shay@mcs.vuw.ac.nz> wrote:
> > K1 is 23.
> >
> > I'm wondering if Fuhishima lost count, or do some Japanese
> > universities offer 5 year undergraduate courses of study for
> > technical majors?
>
> Um, call me Mr Thicky Sam Thicky the man Thicky, but why does
> Keiichi being 23
> mean Fujishima-san has lost count? Has there been some specific
> mention to a
> different age for K1 in the manga recently? 23 is hardly an unusual
> age to
> still be at university.

No, there's nothing in canon (that I'm aware of, anyway) that
suggests Keiichi has only been at Nekomi 4 years. The only issue is
that most Japanese universities have 4 year programs. I haven't been
able to find a reference to an undergraduate 5 year program. Still,
he may have just taken a light course load, understandable when you
consider what else is going on in his life. There's certainly no
indication that he's ever been in danger of failing a class, much
less actually failed one.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited