RE: AMGNN [was Re: Keiichi has been at Nekomi 5 years?]

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Chan Wei Lik <wlchan@subdimension.com>
subject RE: AMGNN [was Re: Keiichi has been at Nekomi 5 years?]
date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 12:45:05 +0800
> From: 'CuSO4' Yung [mailto:cuso4@cuso4.com]

>Please do not have high hopes on AMGNN.  Their scan is clearly not
>very legal and their local copyright holder will sooner or later
>discover their site.

All the more reason to enjoy it while it lasts. After all, english-only
readers will have to wait about 5 years before reading the latest
chapters of the manga. If they do get closed, I'm already making scans
from the Taiwan magazine running AMG for myself. I could share them, if
I can find a place to put them.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited